Sunday 22 April 2007

Who Knew?

Well, practically everyone by this point, but we're guessing they're still going to do some sort of 'how we did it' shock reveal at the end of the series.



Thanks to vigilant viewers Stephen Piers and Adam Aitch. BrokenTV goodie bags would be winging their ways towards you both were they to exist and could somehow be sent via email.

Is it time for another picture of a storyboard for a series of The Paul Daniels Magic Show, from the days when magic on telly was better? YES IT IS.


Share:

1 .:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to say I agree with you, but unfortunately I thought last week's felt like a sort of modern day Tales of the Unexpected, and I was properly sucked in and hence loved it. I think it's his roguish charm.

BTemplates.com

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive